Please visit our new blog here
Thursday, 2 July 2015
us in store
check out the great selection
of home decor accessories.
* Handmade marble coasters with original prints.
* Vintage hangers.
* White/black metal stars.
* Chalkboards on twine.
* Rustic wooden boxes.
* Drawer pulls in a variety of colors & styles.
* Handmade banners.
* Original prints.
* Tealight holders.
* Twig coral fans.
* Furniture Pieces.
* Handmade marble coasters.
* White dairy jars.
* Vintage windows & doors.
* Original photo prints.
* Clipboards & signs.
and so much more...
Monday, 29 June 2015
Copper = a red, brown metal
with copper creates a warm
You can incorporate this fabulous metal with:
- Home Decor Accessories & Accents
- Drawer Pulls
- Furniture (stools)
Friday, 26 June 2015
Wednesday, 24 June 2015
some of these simple tips
to increase the value of your home
prior to selling.
- Open up the space, if you can eliminate partial walls & exposed posts you'll create an open concept space that many buyers today are looking for.
- Update lighting & outdated fixtures like your front door hardware & interior doorknobs.
- Paint the house interior with a neutral tone in an eggshell finish.
- Remove all outdated wallpaper.
- De-clutter your interior, exterior & garage. By de-personalizing the interior, buyers will be able to picture themselves living there.
- Update the kitchen hardware & change appliances to stainless. If possible, add an island but keep in mind that you require 30" of space between counters.
- Update the kitchen backsplash with a classic subway tile & change out the lighting. Paint unattractive kitchen cabinets or have them re-surfaced.
- Replace the faucets in both the kitchen & bathrooms.
- Remove all popcorn ceilings.
- Change out light switch & outlet covers.
- Create a functional outdoor entertaining space.
- Add curb appeal by painting or replacing the front door.
- Add large planters on either side of the front door so it's inviting.
Monday, 22 June 2015
storage ideas to keep yourself
vintage furniture pieces.
areas with open shelving.
White wash crates
stack them for extra storage.
a little goes a long way.
Friday, 19 June 2015
do's & don't
of Interior Design
* Do use different textures in a room to add interest to the space.
* Do enhance a small space with a few large furniture pieces.
* Do choose accessories that emphasize the color palette used in the space.
* Do play with design trends when you need a change.
* Do make a floor plan & take it with you when shopping for furniture & accessories.
* Don't hang small canvases, pictures or mirrors on a large bare wall, they will get lost.
* Don't choose paint colors in store, take samples home & check the colors in your own lighting.
* Don't have to many things on display at one time, it can make shelving & furniture tops look cluttered.
Remember to put your own personality into the design of your home.